Audit of the current lighting system is carried out remotely or by the ITW SYSTEMS specialists on a call-out basis. Examination of current lighting systems is completely free of charge as a part of the further implementation of new ITW SYSTEMS LED lighting.
Onsite, our specialists shall:
- Study the technical documentation for the facility
- Measure the layout of the premises and the equipment
- Measure current illumination level
- Receive detailed information from the customer, using the questionnaire
- Determine the type and the number of current lighting devices and their operation mode for calculating the payback of the future investment in the LED lighting.
In order to reduce the term of the lighting audit and the preliminary design, a remote examination of the facility may be conducted; for which purpose it is necessary:
- To send drawings of the building (in AutoCad format or other known electronic format for drawings), with specified scale and dimensions;
- To specify the scheme of the equipment layout in the drawing, and specify the equipment height;
- To provide sufficient number of photos for understanding the types of ceilings in all rooms, the equipment layout, and the workplaces situation;
- To fill out the Customer’s questionnaire, and send the data set to ITW SYSTEMS e-mail
Cost of services
You are welcome to get the calculation and lighting project for free!
To order a design, fill out the form below or call us.
Leave the application and get advice on the design of lighting systems at your facility.